SAVE MONEY ON YOUR LABS
Choosing The RIGHT Lab for Testing Saves You MONEY!
Many patients are told to get bloodwork, told what floor the lab is on, are given the requistion, and never question whether they have a better economic choice without sacrificing safety, convenience or accuracy. Well that has changed!
- Your doctor can tell you what tests to take, but your doctor’s order is NOT required! In fact, you can select any labs you want
- Lab results may be shared directly with your doctor’s office with your permission. Otherwise, results are private except where exempt by law.
- Choosing an independent lab vs. a hospital lab saves money
- All facilities are CLIA-certified medical reference laboratories
- HIPAA compliant
- Blood-draw facilities are located throughout the U.S. and many are located near hospital facilities
- Most results are received within 24-48 hours and uploaded securely to your MyDLS® account.s
Savings Money is as Easy as 1-2-3...
- Order tests and pay via website or phone
- Go to the lab location of your choice
- Retrieve your lab results
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a question for Christian Healthcare Ministries Member Services. You may refer to the current guidelines or call. Christian Healthcare Ministries may be reached at 800-791-6225.
Direct access testing allows greater participation in one’s own healthcare. Your healthcare provider can refer you to DLS, but it’s not a requirement. However, you will be asked to provide the specific name of the test you wish to order. DLS is not allowed to make any test recommendations. You can feel secure that DLS uses the same labs as healthcare providers and hospitals, which are CLIA-certified and regulated by appropriate governmental agencies.
We use leading national laboratories, which are fully accredited, licensed medical reference labs.
DLS uses only nationwide CLIA-certified medical reference laboratories with Patient Service Centers close to where you live or work. Special arrangements can be made for an area without a facility. To find a location nearest you, Click Here and use the lab locator page.
If you go to any lab location not listed on this page for your blood draw, we will be unable to access your results and you will be responsible for the bill from that lab.
*Not available in NJ, NY or RI.
You can place an order online at Click Here, or call (800) 908-0000 and use code R-CHMRX.
You simply select the tests you want to order and then proceed to checkout. DLS accepts all major credit cards. To protect you and your credit card information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is the industry standard and among the best software available for secure commerce transactions. SSL sends your credit card number to our computer in an encrypted code, which only we can decode. DirectLabs® is fully PCI compliant.
Yes, except when laws require reporting positive results to government agencies. We respect your privacy and maintain confidentiality. You are the only one who receives the results unless you specify otherwise, with a signed HIPAA release. Not even your insurance company will obtain results from DLS and/or its associates without written consent from you.
If there is a test you are interested in but cannot find on the website, please call us at (800) 908-0000 and we will be happy to discuss the availability of the test.
Please call (800) 908-0000 and give them code R-CHMRx. If you have questions on sharing of labs, call CHM at 800-791-6225.
The Direct Labs Process
- First time customers will create a MyDLS® account. You will be able to access this account with your username and password at any time to view your test orders, sign HIPAA release forms, print your requisition, and view or print your results, all online.
- Payment is made by credit card at the time the order is placed with DirectLabs®. We accept all major credit cards. The prices listed are all inclusive and no extra charges within the continental USA.
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email with an attached receipt.
- Within 2–4 hours, we will generate your requisition and upload it to your account during normal business hours. You will receive an email notifying you to log in to your account and print your requisition.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to order Quest tests from DirectLabs®.
- Orders placed outside of our normal business hours will be processed the next business day.
- You must have the requisition form provided by DirectLabs® prior to going to the PSC. If you are unable to print the requisition for your test, please call 1-800-908-0000.
- IMPORTANT: If you bring a requisition to the lab otehr than the one provided by Direct Labs (for example, the one from your doctor), you will receive a bill from the lab for which you will be responsible, even if our requisition is meant to replace that one. Bring NO other requisition besides ours. This charge will not be reversible!
- If you bring your requisition to a lab other than one of our listed patient service centers, you will be responsible for the bill from that lab.
- If you would like a copy of your test results sent to your Healthcare Provider, you must log into your account and complete the online HIPAA form.
- After an order for wellness blood tests have been processed, you may cancel prior to the blood draw with a refund equal to the price of the test less a $25 cancellation fee, if cancelled within six (6) months from the date of order. There is no cancellation refund after six (6) months.
- Services not available in NJ, NY and RI.
- Regardless of where you live, our requisitions can NOT be used at lab locations in the states of NJ, NY and RI.